Already registered for MyECS? Click here to login
MyECS is the facility for card holders that allows you to view the details we have on our system relating to your ECS card and qualifications.
Via MyECS you can:
- Check the progress of a new or renewed card application
- View and amend the personal contact details we hold on file for you
- Look at which card/s you currently hold with us
- See which qualifications are registered against your card
- Check your Health & Safety assessment expiry
Don't miss a card renewal reminder!
If we've got the most up to date postal address, email and telephone number for you, you can ensure you get your ECS card renewal reminder at the right time. Take a look at your details on MyECS to make sure we've got the right details to contact you.
Register now for MyECS
to get full access to your card details - you'll need the following information to hand:
- Your personal email address
- National Insurance number
- Date of Birth
And just one
of the following:
- Your surname
- ECS card number
- H&S Assessment number
For best results this website should be viewed using the latest versions of operating systems and web browsers, such as: Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.8 and Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 35, Google Chrome 35 or Safari 7 or more recent versions if available. Older operating systems or browsers not listed may work, but they are not recommended due to their age, security risk or limited functionality.”