Providers - Experienced Worker Qualification

The Experienced Worker Qualification is available from any training provider that has registered directly with EAL or City and Guilds to provide the assessment. For training provider details please refer to their websites.

JIB Registered and Preferred Training Providers may be able to able to advise you on the best way to meet the industry assessment requirements that will lead to an ECS gold card. They may also be able to apply for a special EWA ECS card to enable you to access construction sites during your assessment period once you are resisted with them.

A list of providers can be found here