The FESS Technical Manager ECS card is for managers that have met both the FESS Systems Technician ECS gold card and the ECS manager requirements.
This card gives the cardholder the benefits of both being recognised as having met the FESS industry benchmark level 3 technical standard and also is an industry manager.
Eligibility and requirements
To be eligible for this card, applicants must:
1. Meet have successfully fully met the requirements of the FESS Systems Technician ECS gold card.
2. Hold a Health and Safety qualification at Level 4 or above such as:
- Construction Skills (CITB) Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- CCNSG Safety Passport - Supervising / Leading a Team Safety Course
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety
- UK Degree level Health and Safety qualification
3. ECS HS&E Assessment (or approved exemption).
To complete your application you will need the ECS HS&E assessment. However, if the health and safety qualification you hold is accepted as a 3-year exemption from the ECS HS&E Assessment you will not need to sit the ECS Assessment separately when you apply.
For details about the ECS Health, Safety and Environmental Assessment visit the HS&E Assessment
Note: You will need to start a Managers application for this card.