This is a new network infrastructure industry ECS card and will be available to order shortly.
The Network Infrastructure Installation Assistant ECS card is for people working in the Network Infrastructure industry in a supportive role to assist other qualified staff with the installation of cables and other work under supervision.
Eligibility and requirements
To be eligible for this card, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Hold the Network Infratructure Awareness Assessment
2. Successful completion of ONE of the following Health & Safety courses:
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness: Site Safety Plus
- CCNSG Safety Passport – National Course or Renewal Course
- Safety Passport Alliance (SPA) Core H&S Course
- IOSH Working Safely (IOSH Approved Centre Classroom invigilated exam only – not online)
- IOSH Safety, Health & Environment for Construction Site Managers - (IOSH Approved Centre Classroom Invigilated Exam ONLY)
3. Hold a current ECS Health, Safety and Environmental Assessment.
For details about the ECS Health, Safety and Environmental Assessment visit the HS&E Assessment page.
If you have taken one of the courses listed in item 2 within the last three years, you do not have to sit the separate ECS HS&E Assessment.