Lost or Stolen Card?

If your ECS card is lost, damaged or stolen it can be re-issued using our replacement service. Once you have applied and paid for a replacement card, a copy of the last card issued to you - with the same expiry date-  will be provided.

If there is more than three months before your card is due to expire... you can apply for a replacement card.

If there is less than three months left on your card... you will need to apply for a standard renewal card in the normal way.

To apply for a replacement card please login to MyECS and select Replacement at the start of the application process.

How much does it cost?

The cost of replacement or renewed cards varies and discounts can be gained if you are a Unite the Union member or employed by a JIB member. For up to date costs please view our Card Costs document.