The ECS Health Safety and Environmental Assessment and other ECS multiple choice assessments are available from the JIB offices in Swanley and via the ECS Remote Invigilation Service at £40 plus VAT = £48 for each assessment taken.

Other providers listed in this HS&E section may make different charges.

Information about the fees charged by the JIB for each ECS Assessment and ECS card applications are available here.

Do not pay additional fees for an assessment or application! There is no need to use a third party or agent to book an assessment or apply for an ECS card for you. Agents will make charges for booking on top of our normal fees and you will be paying more than you need to. 

Booking assessments is FREE with the providers listed on this site.

Take a look next at: Where can I book the ECS HS&E Assessment?