ECS assessments are available through the organisations below. Some JIB and ECA member companies may also offer the assessment to their directly-employed staff, so it may be worth checking with your employer.

There is also a new Remote Invigilation assessment service available to companies that have an ECS Employer Portal account. This will allow an ECS assessment to be taken with an employer and save time traveling to a central assessment venue. Information about this service is available at  

To book an ECS H&S Assessment at a physical centre, please choose which location and provider you'd like to use and book with them directly.

Some of our partner trade associations will also offer the assessment as part of the card application process that you will carry out through them.


  • Swanley, Kent

The JIB offers computer based assessment at Swanley in Kent. They also offer an 'in-company' service for companies with a large number of employees that need an assessment. To book an assessment through the JIB please call 01322 661 633.


The ECA provides assessments at various venues across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

To book an assessment with the ECA please visit their website, email or call 01582 531 047. 

Unite the Union

Unite the union offers computer-based assessments in various locations nationwide.

To book an assessment with Unite please visit their website or email:


Assessments in Scotland (paper-based) are available from the SJIB. Visit the SJIB website for more information